"Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase." - Martin Luther King Jr. I have finally found true happiness and it is a blessing that I am not about to take for granted. I'm not much of a preachy person but this blog will probably have some personal realizations that speak about my faith and how God shows himself in my life through me and through others. I hope you enjoy this as much I enjoy writing it.
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Eh
Feeling a little down today... haven't felt this way in a looooong time...probably since last winter. Just had that sinking feeling in my stomach like my world was going to fall apart. Just wanted to cry. Whatever, guess I just need to suck it up and remind myself that God won't let anything bad happen to me. I am stressed about finding an apartment too. I feel like my realtor is dragging his feet... time to do some work on my own - again and call some other realtors. I have no loyalty. Not like the guy is going to cut me a break on his fee anyway. I just REALLY need to have a place ASAP. And I'm worried about whether or not I'm going to be able to afford a place since my ex will be paying me child support 2x month - on the 1st and the 15th instead of all at once. The child support is my rent... ugh... I just have to have faith that it will all work out. I just don't like not knowing...I'm a planner. I can do fun stuff on the spur of the moment but when it comes to taking care of me or especially my kids, I want to have a plan and the fact that I have NO idea where I am moving them to in 2 1/2 weeks is scaring the CRAP out of me!!!! I can't help but feel like my soon to be ex-in-laws don't really care whether I have a place or not and they want me out - ASAP. Sux.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment