Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A change in focus...

This blog originally started out as a dating blog.  My best friend suggested I start it after my split from my ex-husband.  It was fun for a while and I have kept the original posts up but I have changed significantly and I think it's time this blog does too.  I have grown spiritually and truly gotten to know more about myself through the dating experiences I've had and the men I've met.  I am not here to preach at you, but just to share what I've learned and what I see around me.  I try not to take life for granted and I hope, in my sharing, some of my thoughts provoke you to perhaps re-evaluate your way of thinking or just think outside the box.  Whatever the case, I hope you find my ramblings amusing and interesting.  Happy reading. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment